Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 November 2013

Exercise

Hi All,

This has been a good week for me in terms of my exercise and clean eating. I Have walked our 5k three times this week and danced everyday.

I love to dance and now I just put on my earphones and burn some calories and generally enjoy myself while sweating. The best part is that I can do it anytime of the day and anywhere.

My goals for November are;

1. Walk 5k in less than an hour. I did it in 1 hr 06 mins yesterday.
2. Dance every day for at least 30 mins.
3. Find ways to include weight training as I go along eg use hand weights as I walk.

This month we are fasting for 21 days in church and I hope to find the strength to participate as it is also an opportunity to lose weight. I seem to have had a problem with wrong readings from my scale, my new scale puts my weight this morning as 96.6kg and I start from there for this month and I hope to be 93kg by the end of the month.

I will keep you posted.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Flirty & Feisty Romance said...

Hi Ayaba, nice to find you.

Losing weight is a battle! Good luck and I pray your fasting will be blessed.

ayabaodusote said...

Amen and thank you, I love your books and hope to have them in hardcopies someday(I have ebooks now).