Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Late Post

I am sorry this is coming like 2 weeks late but I had some guests for the past couple of weeks and have been quite busy coupled with PHCN and Internet wahala.

So far, so good I am hanging in there and following the exercise plan, did not meet the 4 litres of water daily goal but did about 3 liters daily, clean eating was challenging for a few days last week as I was involved in the funeral of my friends mum and with the party foods etc but good thing was the hours spent walking Lagos markets and being on my feet taking care of the guests and of course, Dancing.

I have been down for the past few days but managed to go for an hour walk today and I am going to do some cooking today so that I will always have healthy food to eat especially when I get back from work. I hope to lose about 3kg this month inspite of Christmas

Current Weight is 93.5kg as at yesterday morning and my clothes are definately loose on me as I have dropped a dress size and hopefully will start 2014 at 90kg by God's grace.

Have a great week and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

anjupal said...

thank tou sir https://palanju8800.blogspot.com/