Total Pageviews

Friday 26 August 2011

I Am Back

Hi Everyone,

I am BACK!

My laptop is alive and kicking and it only caused me an ARM to fix. And boy am I so happy to be back.
Why is it that when you don't have access to your blog you have loads to say and when you do have access, all the words disappear? Anyway sha, I have missed you all, my Followers, Readers and those I Follow.

On A SAD NOTE:

The UN building in Abuja was bombed this morning as you all must have heard by now, I am grateful to God for sparing the life of a family friend, whose office was next to the reception but he step out to eat and was still at the restaurant when the incident occured BUT my heart goes out to the Families and Friends of those who lost their lives. I don't understand what Boko Haram sect is fighting for or who they are after but I thought that the month of Ramadan is supposed to be a month of Mercy and Forgiveness, I don't know how they expect forgiveness and mercy from GOD.

I hope our Leaders will do something fast and stop this talk about amnesty, because these people are terrorists and should be treated as such.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 comments:

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

Welcome back
All these bombings are getting out of hand
I hope our leaders realise the stability of Nigeria is being threatened

Myne said...

Nice to have you back. It's really painful what has happened. I was so scared when I heard the news cos I have friends and family in Abuja. God help Nigeria.