Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 December 2011

SEASON OF GOODWILL TO ALL MEN

Hi All,




I am looking forward to Christmas,the most wonderful time of the year.
We put up our Christmas tree today,finally as my younger son has been on my neck for the past couple of weeks about the Xmas decorations.

I don't know who loves this Season the most Me or the Children? I guess they inherited their love for Xmas from me,the decorations,the lights,Xmas shopping and Windows...........All the shopping malls, The Palms, City mall and Shoprite Ikeja is opening on the 14th of this month . BLISS


Most Importantly,the story of the Birth that gave me a NEW BIRTH,the Bible Readings,Carol Services and the general GOODWILL TO ALL MEN.
Seasons Greetings All

It is also a time a winding down and plannings of 'NEW BEGINNINGS' More on the winding down and new beginnings in my next post.
As the count down begins,I thank the Lord for good health that we all enjoy right now ,we pray for Peace in our land and Goodwill to all of you.

No comments: