Total Pageviews

Monday 1 October 2012

Nigeria at 52

Happy Annnivesary to all of us as Nigeria clocks 52 as a nation.

God decided to shower us with the rain of Blessings(it is raining in Lagos right now). And as I listen to the President's speech on TV I can't help to pray for this nation, join me as we pray;

Dear Father in Heaven, please watch over us and our nation, may our hearts be turned back to you.
May we grow in our love for each other and let go of all tribalistic resentments but rather be our brother's keeper.
Give our leaders the wisdom to guide us aright and have our interest at heart,help them understand the need to make us secure in our everyday lives.

Help us to understand that 'The earth is yours' and we came naked and will not take anything along when we pass on,so acquiring wealth that even our great grand children cannot finish spending is of no use.
Thank you so much for loving us despite our failings. Thank you for answering our prayers IJN. Amen

Have a great week.

Ps. I could not upload a photo as I don't know how to using this iPad thing. Nothing compares to my laptop....lol.

No comments: