Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 June 2012

Today is my birthday.

So, I just wanted to say thank you to all my followers and readers of my blog.

Thank you for taking time to read and sometimes comment on my posts.

Thank you for allowing me to share some of my life with you.

Thank you for the friendships and encouragements to take my dreams higher, I openned my bookshop after meeting great writers in blogville.

Thank you for sharing your lives with me through you blogs as well.

I know more about the world around me because of blogville and I rekindled my love of reading also.

May the good Lord bless you all and may we spend more times together both in blogville and physically(some day)by his grace.

Much Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday in plenty arrears. Wish you many more blessed years ahead!