Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I got this award from Empi a couple of weeks ago and am so grateful to her, this means alot to me as it is my 1st award or is it nomination????



Here are the rules;
- Thank giver(done) and include a link to their blog also done.

- Select 15 blogs you follow regularly......The hard part but here goes;

1. Chi_ajad
2. Nenyenwa
3. Secretlilies
4. Simply MEE
5. Myne Whitman
7. Priscy
8. Dayor writes
9, Diary of a derespate Naija woman
10. Kiru Taye writes
11. NutritionAlert
12. Naijamum In London
13. Northern Girl
14. Natural Nigerian
15. Okeoghene
I did it .

- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Here goes;
1.I enjoy my own company.
2.I sell perfumes as well as books.
3.I love travelling, preferable with a friend.
4.I work in my profession just 2 days a week.
5. I love cooking and experimenting with new recipes
6. I also love the rain at night.
7.I have never been in labour, I had my children by CS.

That's all.

No comments: